[AT] computers OT

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 9 10:59:56 PST 2010

On 12/9/2010 11:18 AM, Mike Sloane wrote:
> I am 68, Dick, and have gone through a LOT of "upgrades" since the
> 1980's. Some were better than others, some not so great.
> On 12/9/2010 11:26 AM, rfinksr wrote:
>> How many people do we have running win 7. and what do you think of it. I
>> know the young ones can handle the big changes but i am old enough don't
>> like it.
>> R Fink Sr

Nice to think that at 57 I am "young" but I'm usually pretty resistant
to change. This new notebook computer had windows 7 pre-installed so I
jumped right from xp to 7. It is just an improved and slightly changed
xp in my opinion so far. I like it alright. Of course the biggest
improvement was upgrading to wireless internet at the same time. Not
cheap but the frustration of working with slow motion dial up was
getting really stressful.

Ralph in Sask.