[AT] computers OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Dec 9 09:04:49 PST 2010

I'm currently running XP, Vista, and Windows 7 on four systems that are all networked.  You get used to the differences very quickly.  It ain't no biggy, but I am seriously considering upgrading the Vista system to Windows 7 to get rid of features it has.  I won't upgrade the XP units because there are incompatibilities.  When they die (which they eventually will) I'll migrate to whatever is current on the replacement.  BTW, you ARE putting important files on large external hard drives, aren't you?  You should be able to get a 1 or 1.5 Tbyte hard drive on sale for around $70.

Larry