[AT] Hey Ralph!!!

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu Dec 9 01:13:28 PST 2010

Those links open OK.

Is that coil in front of the radiator for the air conditioner?

Dave Merchant

At 10:41 PM 12/8/2010, you wrote:
>On 12/8/2010 8:39 PM, john hall wrote:
> > Ralph, unless I missed it, Farmer has failed to let you know when to
> shut the door so I'm going to request you do it soon! It was about 15
> deg. here this morning. Even the Yankees I work with were bellyaching
> about the cold! I don't think it's been above 40-45 for several days (and
> for here that is cold this time of year). Supposed to make it to the mid
> 50's this weekend. I hope so as I have an old tractor that needs pressure
> washing and I need to test out the kids go-cart---been doing some
> rebuilding on it.
> >
> > John Hall
> >
>John, the wind is southeast here right now so that miserable weather is
>coming up my way from somewhere south. If you have been following the
>new atis forum you know I have been out working on my Super 90 Massey
>installing a new water pump. I had to add a little supplemental heat
>from the furnace in the shed. It got up near 40 degrees and almost too
>warm for me but I was able to pretty much finish the job except for
>putting the hood back on. It will be a good test for those that couldn't
>open the other photos.
>http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?256-Workin-on-the-Super-90
>I see my links are not blue "clickable" for some reason.
>Does it work?
>http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/142_165/25_91/Masseyrepair-vi212.jpg
>
>Ralph in Sask.

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia