[AT] early winter?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 6 04:40:22 PST 2010

John we got enough here sat night to cover the ground before it turned to
rain and melted off.  TV station said it was the earliest snow they had any
record of, beating the 1958 record of Dec. 11th.

I've heard folks say this winter is supposed to be milder than usual but the
trees are full of acorns and berries.  I'm looking for it to be cold.  We
never burn much heating fuel until about the week before Christmas.  I've
burned 100 gals or so already.  In a typical winter I only burn about 300 to
400 gals.

Charlie