[AT] early winter?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 5 21:17:43 PST 2010

Winter was early here too John, I've been feeding cattle since the 10th of
November when the first heavy snow fell. Thats nearly a month ahead of last
year.
Its the best snowmobiling conditions we have see in years. Odd thing is that
the ground is not frozen under the snow in the fields and that is a first in
my lifetime.

Ralph in Sask.