[AT] Change - way off topic

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 5 17:35:22 PST 2010

Well, I thought I was considered resistant to change and stuck in my ways
but I see I have some serious competion in that regard here.
Really its no big deal to go to the new forum once your registered and the
site remembers your login name and password (even on my slow as molasses
dialup internet)
And facebook can be a lot of fun if you get into the right groups where you
share a common interest to discuss.
Texting is beyond my patience so far but I see it works well for a lot of
people so I am not going to write it off as something I will never do.

Ralph in Sask.