[AT] Change - way off topic

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 5 12:48:18 PST 2010

And I thought I was the only one not trying to learn Facebook.  From what I
have heard it is definitely not for me.  But, I have seen that it has really
helped my daughter through some tough times.  Thanks for letting me vent
too!

Ernie
"We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough!"   Helen
Keller

'In God We Trust'