[AT] Slightly off topic

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:11:13 PST 2010

 I thought Massey and Ferguson didn't combine until after the war; sometime
around '51 or '52? Case did build a lot of industrial tractors during that
timeframe.

Nice video; love restoring old aircraft. The German assembly crews put their
names inside the aircraft too... we found that on a FW-190 I was helping on.

Great piece of history they have there...

Ken in AZ