[AT] new topic--- I heard some discuraging words from Portland today

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 19:43:20 PDT 2010

2 guys stopped  ( bad men --  crop insurance investigators   lol )
they told  us that  a LOT of the venders had signs up on  Saturday    that
they would not   be coming back  next year.... WHAT went wrong on  Friday
afternoon?   most seamed  happy  yet Friday morning...some told us they were
doing really well and  were pleased.

some I know were upset because someone  laying out  lots couldn't  read a
tape messure but that can be forgiven easy..