[AT] Lancaster Farming ads

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:03:34 PDT 2010

Well you probably get the Alabama Co-op paper for the same reason I do.  I
was trying to avoid admitting that I can't remember the fellows name but
there was a guy on the list that was in the Air Force (I believe)  His
father wrote a column for that paper and I asked him to subscribe me or give
me the info to subscribe so that I could read his dad's rather interesting,
remembering the old days type column.   His dad stopped writing the column
rather abruptly and he disappeared from the list about the same time.  I
wasn't surprised that his dad stopped the column because he was getting on
up in age.  I don't know what happened to him and again I apologize for
forgetting his name because we had become semi-regular off list chatters and
I really enjoyed talking to him.

 Charlie