[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 06:38:55 PDT 2010

Yes it was a 4 wheel drive 48" tread, steel wheeled with rubber lugs owned
by Paul Bendure of Fairview, PA. All the castings had been smoothed out,
stainless bolts thru-out. Pretty much over the top.  Made a nice display  but
more than I like to see on a tractor of that vintage.  To each his  own!!

Gary

In a message dated 8/30/2010 7:32:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,