[Farmall] Replacement bolt for 340U fast hitch needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 05:56:27 PDT 2010

There are several 3/4" bolts called out on the drawing for the Fast
Hitch in the 330/340/340U parts manual. They are associated with the
Drawbar stabilizer brace, if that is what you are describing. The bolts
don't have part numbers, so it would appear that IH just replaced them
with regular bolts. The two sizes are 2" long on the left side and
2-1/2" long on the right side. I suppose you could always drill them out
for wire if necessary.

Contact me off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net> if you want me to send
you a .pdf copy of the appropriate parts manual pages.

Mike