[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:34:10 PDT 2010

Grant,
    I've been to the Tulare show and the Portland show. Portland is bigger.
Different grouping of stuff based on different farming conditions. When I
was at Tulare they also had a lot of new equipment.
    One thing in common... tractor folk are nice people. I haven't been to
Tulare since Karl Olmstead frequented this list but I still have the tractor
I picked up out there. Don't get a lot of vineyard tractors here in AZ
(though there are a lot of vineyards coming online here these days).

Ken in AZ