[AT] Smoothing a gravel road

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 11:16:26 PDT 2010

In my personal opinion, the Harley power rake is the best tool for
gravel roads <http://www.harleyrakes.com/product_detail.aspx?ID=488>.

The second best would be Huber Maintainer or a road grader or similar
machine with a center blade.

I can tell you, from experience, what doesn't work well: a landscape
rake or rear mounted blade.

We have had some success back dragging with a floating loader bucket.

MIke