[AT] 3pt mower top link

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Aug 28 09:10:27 PDT 2010

Many manufactures use two short parallel bars hooked to each side of the normal top link attaching
point and the top link. These two parallel bars become under tension when the implement is lifted
but allows the implement to float and follow the terrain when down. However, unlike a chain the
amount of travel is limited to the length of the bars if the tractor is tending to go over
backwards. Much safer than a chain.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!