[AT] Portland

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 23:23:05 PDT 2010

Paul, This was the annual Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club (ACMOC)
 meeting and show. They change the place every year to give everyone a
chance to  see some Caterpillar tractors and other Caterpillar machines. Next
year it  will be in Brooks, OR for ACMOC's 20th Anniversary. Brooks was where
ACMOC was  founded but now it is located in Peoria, IL. Hope you enjoyed
their displays.  Did they have a tractor pull?    Willard Smith, Yakima,  WA.

In a message dated 8/27/2010 9:22:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,