[AT] Portland

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 27 21:12:45 PDT 2010

I came back early. Weather was great, cool and no rain!!  One of the largest crowds I have seen in a while, for displays and spectator. We were under the shade trees, where it was real nice.  Part of the open field went to Caterpillars,  their first year to have a designated area.

Under the trees, was a sea of people and tractors, close to a football field in size, the the open field had that many more.

There was a good group around the fire, and I would not be able to name them all, but at least 9-10 with a few spouses.

http://www.atis.net/forums/album.php?albumid=32

Paul-46555