[AT] Spam> Re: Farmall's on 10" X 28" tires?

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Thu Aug 26 23:56:15 PDT 2010

Charlie,

I too am not familiar with any Farmall letter series that uses 28" rears.

When issued with rubber on the rear Farmall offered the following rim
diameters:
The A/SA/B: 24" rims,
The C/SC: 36" rims,
The H/SH/M/SM: 38" rims,
The W4: 24" rims,
The SW4: 26" rims,
The W6/WD6: Early years 24" rims and later yearss 30" rims,
The SW6/SWD6: 30" rims,
The W9/WD9: Early years 32" rims and later years 34" rims,
The SWD9: 26" rims.

I guess no where in that list do I see 28".  But I suppose special orders
for non-standard sizes may have been a possibility so maybe someone has
observed 28" rims on a Farmall letter series -

Dudley