[AT] Portland . not going

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:55:34 PDT 2010

This will be the first Portland show I have missed in about 15 years.
Just too much going on and a general lack of enthusiasm for hauling a
tractor up there and parking it just barely west of Fort Recovery
Ohio... Will miss the campground bunch the most. Son Scott wanted me
to go with him Saturday to walk the swap area but I don't think he can
do that now.
We all get too busy then if things get a little off kilter we get
completely off schedule...

One of my new horse clients with two horses struggles to find time to
come out and ride. Working is always a nuisance :-) and she has kids
in soccer and... and... and... The other with three horses doesn't
work full time (works with thoroughbreds somewhere) and has no kids so
she has time to spend with the horses.

--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com