[AT] Farmall 240 notes and appeal on IH Farmall needs

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Aug 26 15:27:36 PDT 2010

Charlie, I am slow at responding because of how busy it is right now. The
tractor is a Farmall 240 as noted in the title. I did not even notice when
writing the email that I didn't say in the text of the email!!! I think it
will be running tomorrow or Tuesday. The weekends are not used for mechanic
work with the need to sell produce at the farmers markets etc. The tractor
is a tricycle (a very common configuration from the time. I will probably
need to find an adjustable wide front end to accomodate our 60" beds for
using the tractor where we could use it most at the moment.
           Grant