[AJD] Revisit to an old topic...FUEL TANK CLEANING.

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Aug 24 14:24:36 PDT 2010

Remember that you are working in a metal tank and anything like nuts and bolts will be very difficult to get out with a magnet. Trust me. I know. I've found that a piece of chain works like a charm. It's easy to roll around in the tank and it's also quite easy to retrieve. I also made up a little drop light that I could lower into the tank and look around at the job. Didn't have any trouble with the tank etcher or the sealer.

Mitch Daly - md31043 at msn.com