[AJD] New addition's

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Tue Aug 24 08:02:37 PDT 2010

Pretty sure they are not the same #'s I also see what appears to be a "1"
just underlying the left of the first "3"  -- I have read somewhere that you
can sometimes see the original stamping from the back side of the plate but
if you can it was probably also screwed up w/the overstamp.
any other way of determining the actual year?

Eric