[AJD] New addition's

Mark Johnson mark.s.johnson at pixius.net
Tue Aug 24 06:58:39 PDT 2010

Well, you have to start somewhere. I wouldn't worry too much about the MF
magneto -
unless that's the reason it's only hitting on one cylinder. With the
multi-piece radiator shell,
cooling system leaks aren't unusual; as long as none of the pieces are
warped you should be
able to put it right.

On your A with the hand-stamped s/n: can you tell for certain whether the
overstamped
number is the same as the original? From the picture, I'm not sure that it
is - I see what
looks like '8 2 3' underlying the '3 4 8' that is hand-stamped.

Mark J
'40 H