[AJD] New addition's

Mark Johnson mark.s.johnson at pixius.net
Mon Aug 23 11:29:52 PDT 2010

Eric:

That is a pretty nice looking unstyled B. Someone has already put a good
deal of work into it.
I trust that it is running...

Mark J
Wichita, KS
'40 H (_not_ running)

Maybe I will get some time to work on my H this fall...my school schedule is
rather more limited
than it has been, and I still haven't found a cotton-picking (or any other
kind of) job. Since summer
school ended, it has been too hot to even think about going out to the
tractor shed after about 7:30
in the morning - average high temp 97.5 degrees in August, worst day 108.
Normal average high
is about 91 for August.