[AJD] New addition's

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Mon Aug 23 09:05:43 PDT 2010

Jacob and I had another fun (long but short) weekend together!!!

We started by heading to Benkelman Ne for and auction Saturday they had a 28 D listed in the sale bill so we had to check that one out. Jacob wants to add a D to the new collection. We got there and I immediately knew it was a typo -- should have been listed as a '48 -- big difference.

Prices were all over the place -- Jacob didn't get a good bid that day. I was screwing around and ended up with a Hand Start A from an unknown year due to what appears to be a hand stamped serial over the original for a hundred bucks.

Sunday was a different story--- to the other end of the state at Waverly NE -- no D's but a few B's and an A on steel or partial steel. Also a wanted addition to the Barn. So the barn got a little more crowded this weekend with the addition of my A and Jacob's 1937 Unstyled B with rear steel

I've rearranged the website that I've created for our "Green" since the last post but you should be able to find your way.
Of course there will be more pictures later from the unloading and moving to the farm.

http://www.ponyexpressinn.com/jacob.htm

Have a look.

Eric - ? A
Jacob - 43 B