[AT] Farmall 240 notes and appeal on IH Farmall needs

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:08:19 PDT 2010

That MH Pony must give you fits as well. I don't believe that mine
could ever wear the Case name "Comfort King".  :-)
I have always lamented the failure of many tractor companies to
properly consider the operator when building tractors. While I am of
only average height (5' 10") I wear a size 13 shoe in most shoes and
if wearing heavy shoes or boots I often don't have room to move my
left foot from the rest position to applying the brakes in a quick
safe manner depending on the tractor. The WD Allis I had (and sold)
was awful. So was the Yanmar 1500 that I had (and also sold).
BTW, I did sell my Deere 4020 a couple of weeks ago. I really loved
that tractor... It was just bigger than I needed since retiring,
bigger than I wanted to haul to shows to show it and it just no longer
had a job. I don't miss it too bad since it was always sitting in a
barn or tool shed except when doing heavy tillage work. I have always
used smaller tractors for lighter work.

--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com