[AT] Farmall 240 notes and appeal on IH Farmall needs

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sun Aug 22 19:02:24 PDT 2010

I am 6'6" tall. Need I say more? I am actually not the tall one in the
family either as one of my sons is 6'8" now. It is just a small tractor. I
can drive the biggre IH tractors no problem and there is not an option of
replacing these Farmall 100's as they are used constantly for cultivating
and hauling produce and sprinkler pipe. It is just that my employees must
drive the 100s and I cannot.
           Grant Brians