[AT] A little tractor content

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 21 12:42:58 PDT 2010

The 12/24 volt system is the most complicated with a 12v alternator.
However with the new 24v ergulators you can put in the old 1 wire delco
alternators, It could be wired to start on 24 and just run the cab and
lights etc on one battery.

Parts are readily available at partsforbelarus.com.     Many of the parts
they sell are from the russian factory.  It is run by a russian american,
and the parts are very reasonable.  I heard so many stories about them for
years and I believed them.  Wish I had bought one 15 years ago...

Cecil in OKla