[AT] Ralph, do you only have one enormous field in Canada?

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Fri Aug 20 21:12:54 PDT 2010

That makes sense Charlie, I didn't think about it being low land. Usually being near the ocean = $$$. But I can certainly appreciate the mosquitoes; not familiar with yellow flies, but if they are anything like what we call deer flies here in Michigan, I can feel the pain. I can get a pretty good workout in just swatting at them. Mike M