[AT] OT if you ever wondered what to do for friend who hasitall w hen his 60th birthday is coming.

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:01:38 PDT 2010

Thanks Charlie, I'm flattered to be your friend.
Though i've been flamed a few times (which I can take, though a bit
surprised at times) I never felt that anyone was opposed to me posting this.
Personally I like to read both the on and off topic messages though my on
topic contributions might be fewer.

Mattias