[AT] Oliver baler available to interested parties

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Aug 19 18:44:03 PDT 2010

I came across hay equipment for sale here in the Gilroy, California area at
an attractive price for a limited time before it gets scrapped. If anyone is
interested in what looks like a pretty good condition Oliver square baler,
let me know. Also, an old fashioned hay loader, rake and swather. All
machines are nowhere near new and have had more than a few years on them,
but might be good for use (and in the case of the hayloader, a darn nice
item to display I hate to admit). I used to have a hayloader and used it. It
was made here in Hollister, and I sure learned a thing or two using it!
Contact me offlist if you are interested or know of someone who is.
            Grant Brians
            Hollister, California
            sales at heirloom-organic.com