[AT] OT if you ever wondered what to do for friendwho has itall when his 60th birthday is coming.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 19 15:02:27 PDT 2010

Well, the radio shack usb to rs232 conversion cable with software worked
with the Trimble data trransfer utility.  I have tried about every software
available and several cables and the Radio shack one is the first one that
worked.
I called a friend in th computer business, and he has a PCMCIA card adapter
that adats a SD card to work with the instrment.  That way I dcan pull out
the /sd card and put it in the computer.  Just 14 hours shot to #*!!.

Thanks for the offer.

Cecil in OKla