[AT] OT if you ever wondered what to do for friend who has itall when his 60th birthday is coming.

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 18 21:10:41 PDT 2010

So could I, Gene.  It's one of those things where once you get us started, this thread could go on until next week.  You guys at Portland will spend half of every night making shim stock and trading stories.

I wish I could join you at Portland, but I have to draw the line somewhere, and I still have three major trips planned for this fall.

Larry