[AT] OT if you ever wondered what to do for friend who has itall when his 60th birthday is coming.

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:12:02 PDT 2010

I've probably told this here before, but my neighbor up the street tells a
story about dynamite that would NEVER happen today. Lawrence is 70-something
and has farmed all his life. When he was in high school his father called in
to town and ordered a case of dynamite from the local hardware to blast some
stumps out with. Larry G knows who they are (Johnson's in Orrville).
Lawrence walked over to the hardware after school and picked up the case of
dynamite and then got on the school bus and took it home. If you tried that
today you'd be on the national news in no time flat.
Mark