[AT] Snow Blower - BIG

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 18 16:30:25 PDT 2010

There is one I know of in New Mexico on a Narrow gage railroad. It last
ran in 1991 or so.

They have two. They are steam powered. Do not know if they are
operational at this time.  May need a boiler overhaul.

I read about one in Canada. There are a number of modern ones still in
operation. A google search will find them. There is not as much snow
lately so they are not used often.