[AT] WAS: Snow Blower now Belt Dressing

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 18 14:39:09 PDT 2010

I just got back from coffee with a fellow retiree.  I mentioned to him that today's hot topic is flat-belt drives and the need to have crowned pulleys.  His immediate question was, "Where have you all been?"  I told him that most of us are not 88 years old (like he is) and don't remember when every blacksmith shop had a line drive running overhead from a single large engine or electric motor that provided power to the entire shop.

Larry