[AT] WAS: Snow Blower now Belt Dressing

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 18 11:44:36 PDT 2010

Many tractor belt pulleys are larger diameter at the center of the pulley;
this diameter increasong is a gradual occurrence.  Many are of opinion that
this causes the belt/pulley system to be self-centering.  Suggest trying
1/4" diameter increase by temporarily gluing some thin stips to your drive
pulley.
Herb