[AJD] DLTX-67 bore plug screws

Mark Johnson mark.s.johnson at pixius.net
Wed Aug 18 05:45:24 PDT 2010

I don't know if the rebuilders would take it on, but if they do, I'd expect
something along the lines of the old 'Shop Rate Card' gag:

$40/hr
$50/hr if you watch
$60/hr if you help
$150/hr if you worked on it first and then brought it in.

I haven't used them, but I have heard nothing but good about Robert's
Carburetor Repair in Spencer, IA.

Mark Johnson
Wichita, KS
'40 H