[AT] Camelina for Ralph or any of the active farmers

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:30:25 PDT 2010

Google knows all!  I have seen a few fields in this area that look like a
solid growth of solid wild mustard plant.  I had to wonder at the time how a
weed could have as much dense and solid growth with no other vegetation
showing.  Perhaps Camelina or Canola is what I was seeing. The second sight
below is a PDF document and offers a lot of info.  If the llink does not
cooperate, just Google Camellina flax and it will be at the top of the list.

Charlie V. in WNY

http://www.siberiantigernaturals.com/camelinaoil.htm

deq.mt.gov/.../Biolubricants_Duane_WMT_06_Livingston_9Jan2007_hh.pdf