[AT] WAS: Snow Blower now Belt Dressing

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 18 05:30:23 PDT 2010

Seeing this video and Ralph cutting wood with a buzz saw reminded me of a question I was going to ask the list.

Does anyone know a source for belt dressing? A brand name or place (such as TSC) where one might find it? I got the old buzz saw out a while back and was cutting some small stuff and the belt was slipping and sliding off the pulley. Once it recovered the belt would return to the proper place. I assumed some dressing on the belt would help with the power loss and it's tendency to slip off.

Thanks
Brad