[Ford-ferguson] TO - 20 for sale

TIMOTHY BROWN tsbrown5 at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:07:39 PDT 2010

A friend of mine ran across a "tractor" for sale in southwest Ohio.  He had no idea what it was and the seller was not 100% sure either, so I told him to get me a picture of it and the serial number tag if possible.  Based on the serial number, it seems to be a very early TO-20. He didn't write down the phone number and it's not readable in the picture (at least to me).  He can get it if anyone is interested.  Price on sign is $1500 and it comes with the rear scoop.  He said the owner started it right up and drove it around for him.

This was the first I tried setting up pictures with this ISP so if the link doesn't work, I can email the pictures to anyone interested.

http://tsbrown5.embarqspace.com/#/photos/4542858506

Note: I have not seen this tractor 1st hand nor have anything to do with the seller. Just passing along info.

Thanks,
Tim Brown
Waynesville, Ohio