[AT] Snow Blower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 16 08:14:42 PDT 2010

I was only referencing rear mounted blowers. I did sell a 10' front
mounted blower attached to a big New Holland 4WD tractor with heated
cab. The buyer owned a truck terminal that had to be kept cleared around
the clock in all kinds of weather. I was seriously envious of that
machine, as I clear two miles of private lane in the winter. (I could
not afford anything like that, but the commission on the sale was
welcome. :-) )

I took a picture of the machine just before loading it up for delivery,
and you can see it at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/big-snow-blower.html>

Mike