[AT] Snow Blower

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 08:02:38 PDT 2010

If anyone is seriously looking for one.  I have a decent 6-ft three point blower here in central Michigan that I bought at an auction several years ago.  It can be bought for a very reasonable price (beer money?).  I used it a few times, and it was fun to use, but I like the heated plow truck better.

Enjoy, Joe