[AT] Key chains, money clips, hats (was Re: Portland, Who's Coming?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 04:33:08 PDT 2010

Speaking of key chains, my old ATIS money clip finally fell apart, and I
am heartbroken. Jim Thomson originally made the money clips when he had
a heat treating business, but now he is out of that. Are there any other
members with connections to that kind of activity?

(I still have my hat and key chain that I reserve for "special occasions!)

Mike