[AT] Portland, Who's Coming?

Frank gremaux at midrivers.com
Fri Aug 13 20:48:54 PDT 2010

Spencer...
Happy to see on the list......haven't seen you on here for some
time........I agree with the guy who said take it easy !!

Question: do you have any more brass key chains?
I had one of the originals until it fell out of my pocket while mowing the
lawn and it is now in so many pieces it is not recognizable........I sure
would like to have another...or more...3 would be good.

Have fun at Portland

Be safe
Frank