[AT] Portland, Who's Coming?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Aug 13 07:56:52 PDT 2010

    Hard to believe that campground at Portland opens tomorrow. I have been
assured we will have the same area that we had last year, so should have
plenty room for our campers.

    Thanks to those who have responded and I hope others plan to attend who
did not respond.

    We will be setting aside our own area for the A.T.I.S. tractors and will
need canopies for this area. Will probably set up at about the same place as
last year. Banner will be displayed as soon as the canopies are erected.

    Hope to bring my tractor over on Monday and maybe meet up with Steve if
I get there in time. Will bring the motorhome over on Saturday the 21st and
stay till the 28th.

    Looking forward to seeing you all there.

                                Gene