[AJD] What is this??

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Fri Aug 13 07:32:47 PDT 2010

Thanks for the input Mark..
Thanks also to Dean for providing an abundance of information on it-- It is
a PC192 Crowfoot packer-- need to get back out to the farm and measure the
axle to find out what size it is. The manual shows a 3 1/2ft., 4ft, and a
5ft option.
Also shows 2 different wheel numbers so I need try to find a part # or
figure out the year.

Thanks again
Eric