[AT] HF sawmill

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:26:34 PDT 2010

Farmer,
Well put.

Will,
I had the same thoughts about pouring concrete under it but hadn't the time
to comment much while at work. I also agree with the rest you wrote. But of
course it is all dependent of how much you're going to use it. I wouldn't
invest several thousand dollars if the result only was worth a few hundred.

Mattias