[Farmall] dirt in hydraulic unit

WALTER AVERY waltavery at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:18:05 PDT 2010

i wonder if it is possible to flush out with solvent
not by using the hydraulics, just in the top and out
the drain. the dirt is laying in the bottom as viewed
through the drain and is at least 1/8" deep.
everything works, both sides, one side will creep down
and come back up to original position. i dont want to
dive into this in a major way at this point.

what do you think? thanks, Walt