[AT] Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Wed Aug 4 22:21:03 PDT 2010

I think you fellas have closed in on it.  Those odd characters seem to be
caused by punctuation marks, such as quote marks, that are created by
different ascii codes in different software packages.  Often, I just look in
the middle of those odd "words" and see what I believe to be the correct
character, such as "B".
Al in NW MN